What is It?
The Intelligent Vision System is able to spot a myriad of objects that are seen by train drivers. This includes speed signs, track workers, signals, tresspassers and other obstructions, all detected in real-time, using existing cameras placed on the train.
What It Does
- Detects objects on the railway line.
- Detects speed signs.
- Detects track workers and tresspassers.
- Sends the necessary alerts when an object is detected too close to the railway line.
- Uses existing camera infrastructure.
- Processes in real time, with low latency on a computer the size of a credit card (Raspberry Pi for example.)
- Improved safety on the railway line
- Monitoring and logging of dangerous situations which may not always be spotted by the driver.
- Better awareness of dangerous sections of the railway line.