Enhancing Pantograph Monitoring and Maintenance
What is It?
PantoView is software that uses an end-to-end neural network to determine the acceleration of the pantograph head using only a video feed. It will minimise manual operations by reducing the need for manual checks and allowing longer maintenance periodicities.
The PantoView software has numerous use cases including:
- Measuring pantograph height abnormalities
- Measuring pantograph acceleration abnormalities
- Tracking relative contact wire position
- Detecting arcing
- High accuracy readings of Pantograph acceleration
- Reduce the need for manual checks by relying on PantoView alerts
An infrared camera is used to monitor the pantograph. This allows PantoView to function even in low light conditions.